Birthdays coming Up

Counting down to June 1st.... until... wait... wait... my birthday!   Yea!!


I think this was from 2011.

And tomorrow is my brother Chris' birthday.   He will be the same age as me until June 1st.  Happy Birthday Chris.


He lives in Florida so I only see him about every other year.  That makes me sad.  I miss him a lot.  But I'll definitely see him this year around Thanksgiving... and I'm looking forward to that trip. Chris is quite talented and he's funny and he's my brother.  I love him so much.  I hope he knows this.  And I wish he lived closer.


Chris (on the left), me in the middle (see my curly locks) and Melinda on the right.

Comments

Jackie said…
Happy almost birthday!!
Hope that your birthday cake this year is as delish-looking as the one you posted.
Hugs,
J.

Popular Posts