A-Fib Wednesday -- What the ??

I woke up this morning in A-Fib... I just had an A-Fib encounter on Sunday.  So rare to have another one so close to the other one.  I did call my endocrinologist to let them know I think my thyroid meds are too high.  Of course they were probably off work today for the 4th of July holiday.  So until I hear back from her, I'm stopping the medication.  I rather be sleepy then be in A-Fib.

No big holiday plans this year.  Hubby has to work at the hospital... so he will be sleeping most of the day.  I might try to stop over to my Grandma's house in the morning... but who knows I might just sleep in.

So I hope you have a fantastic 4th.  Much rain is heading our way and fireworks may have to be rescheduled.


Comments

Jackie said…
Please, take care of you.
Have a happy 4th of July.
Angie at Home said…
You and yours too Jackie!

Popular Posts