So Adorable

As I was searching for some fuzzy wuzzy soap, I came across some photos of a little hamster. And this little hamster loves to pose. There are over a hundred pictures of this little hamster.

Photobucket

This hamster is so cute, I'm ready to go out and get one. I had an adorable little hamster named Pinky, many, many years ago. I loved that little hamster. I have a little fish now named Shimmer. But Shimmer doesn't really do any tricks, nor does he allow you to pet him, or play with him. He basically greets me when I come home and sometimes late at night when I'm watching TV, he just stares at me. His stare is so intense, I normally have to get up and give him a few pieces of fish food. But having a hamster, would be lots of fun.

Then I remember the stinky cage. And how often you have to clean it. And well... sometimes hamsters do bite. And well, Shimmer has never bitten me. And he's never really been stinky. And I guess I'll just look at these photos of this particular hamster.

Comments

Melinda said…
yeah sometimes it is easier to just admire from afar!
Melinda said…
or it could be a birthday idea! haha
Anonymous said…
The eyes are intense.

Popular Posts