It's Thursday and I'm lost without Lost

Yes... I do miss Lost.

So my little boychild, soon to be 16 (cover my ears and shake my head), opened a bottle of Kraft Buttermilk Salad Dressing, and said "I hate this shit!(yep, you heard right). I only eat Marzetti." Of course the Mommy Dearest in me wanted to shake him and ask him why the hell he opened up the bottle since he wasn't planning on eating it, and since I don't like Buttermilk salad dressing on salad, I could have taken it back to the store. Instead, I said "oh I bet you will love this Kraft Buttermilk Salad Dressing when I use it some night and you don't know that I used it." Now that was 2 days ago when I mentioned this to my dear little cupcake.

And tonight.....was the test:

So I used 1 cup of the Kraft Buttermilk Salad Dressing and about 2 teaspoons of hot sauce. I dropped skinless, boneless chicken breasts into that mixture to let them become acquainted with each other.

Photobucket

Then, I took 2 cups flour, 1 t. salt, 1 t. white pepper, 1 T Paprika, and some parsley and swifted together.

Photobucket

Of course you know what comes next, I drudged (is that a word) the coated chicken into the flour mixture and plopped into a frying pan. Ohhhhhh... I just love that sizzle.

Photobucket

Please note that if you had skin-on, bone-in chicken, you could brown in the pan and then pop into a 425 degree oven for about 40 to 45 minutes.... however, I fried these until done. Which I didn't really time. I have ovaries... I just know when they are done because I just know.

Photobucket

And I served these Kraft Buttermilk salad dressing laden chicken pieces for dinner tonight and boychild couldn't get enough of them.

Photobucket

And then I told him how I prepared them. He just looked at me.

Motherhood and Menopause.... fuck everyone! Well... except you of course dear reader.

Comments

Melinda said…
HAHAHAHAHA...this his hilarious! and it looks sooooo good!
Patty said…
How funny, that will teach him, I bet he won't complain about a food he doesn't like again. Although no matter what I tried I couldn't get you to eat creamed rice.
Wanda said…
Angie,

I love it when you get feisty. :) That was pretty f-ing clever, if I say so myself. You totally rock. I needed a good laugh..thank you.
Steph said…
You're one hell of a cook ! You rock! The chicken looks yummy!
jodi said…
Angie..love this story..especially about how you have ovaries and you just knew it was done..my 1st laugh of the day,thanks!!!!!!-J

Popular Posts