4 x 4 Friday - Statues

This week's challenge at 4 x 4 Friday was Statues.

While looking for Halloween items yesterday I came across a stack of items waiting to be collage. And there was a gargoyle I had used for a Halloween project last year. So... since I love gargoyles... I had to use him as my statute.

My entry is below:

Photobucket

I'm also still in that cardmaking mood, so I made a couple of cards tonight.

This card is using one of those $1.00 clear stamps that I purchased at Joanne's.

Photobucket

This card I made from a cardmaking kit I bought from QVC years ago. Yes... I'm a paper addict and I have so much stuff I probably could craft for years without making another purchase... well except for the newest and latest things and well stickers, and adhesives, etc., etc.

Photobucket

Off to pop some popcorn. Hope you had a great weekend!

Comments

Femmy said…
great statue 4 x 4 !!!
Melissa said…
Neat looking 4x4. The cards are nice too!
Patty said…
Another great job. I like the little fishies. Hope the popecorn was good. Sounds good.
Melinda said…
I like the gargoyle one! Did the "frozen in stone" make you think of the stone baby post I made?
Anonymous said…
I like the 4x4~

Popular Posts