ArtsyMama's Sweet and Sinister Blog

Well... I must tell you some exciting news. At least very exciting for me. ArtsyMama has a special Halloween blog and swap. I didn't get to sign up in time for the swap but I did subscribe to her special blog.

The second tutorial was from Heidi Woodruff from Everyday Cookies at Sweet Woodruff Acres. She does some incredible lettering on glass and the tutorial was like a lightbulb moment. Her giveaway was a special Halloween sign and you had to leave a comment. So I left a comment.

And can you guess what happened? I won it!

Saturday morning when I opened my front door, there was a long package sitting by my mailbox. I think I squealed, grabbed the package and went inside.

I tore off the outer wrapping and then realized that I should probably be snapping pictures... so I stopped grabbed the camera and took this shot:

Photobucket

Then I slowly peeled the paper off... okay... I ripped it off as fast as I could... and this is what I got:

Photobucket

Please visit Heidi's link that I listed above. She took a fab picture of the sign.
I love this sign. I love the quote. Heidi has a shop on Ebay and Etsy... so visit her link.... and buy. The sign is fantastic... and I know someone who will be getting a x-mas gift from her shop.

Heidi... if you are out there reading this... I just want you to know how thrilled I was in receiving this. I can't wait for Halloween!

Comments

Melissa said…
Way to go on winning some blog candy, it's fun isn't it? Cool sign too...

Popular Posts