Fingerprints & Homeland Security


Although I have worked since 1981 for basically the same bank, I still needed to be fingerprinted for my return. I was fingerprinted on Monday... and you'll never guess who was still working the entrance?

That's right... the fat cop eating the yellow Hostess cupcake. He was a little bit nicer this time. Of course, I knew where I was going, and where the elevator was located.

Anyway... I digress. My fingerprints have not gone through the Homeland Security database... so I couldn't start work today. I'm tentatively scheduled for tomorrow.

Wouldn't it be weird if my fingerprints have gone through some sort of transformation... and they no longer are my fingerprints. And then I can't get rehired because I'm not me?

I wonder if I could get Social Security disability for missing fingerprints?

Comments

Melissa said…
I'm sure they can pick up at least part of your prints...

Nice try on the disability idea!
Patty said…
Yeah right, I don't think that's going to happen. LOL

So have fun at work today.
Love you
Melinda said…
hahaha..too bad you can't get a photo of the man at the front!

Popular Posts