Guess What is on Michael's Shelves?

The middle of August, the sound of crickets at night and locust by day, can only mean that Fall is fast approaching.... and if Fall is around the corner... you can bet that Michael's is beginning to stock their shelves with fallish goodness.

So.. tonight I dropped by after work to see if they had any Martha Stewart Halloween goodies out... and I squealed with delight when I saw her display.

The only sad thing about this trip is that I didn't have any damn coupons... but Martha's merchandise is always quality... so I don't mind paying full price for her items (although a 40% coupon would have been sweet).

Photobucket

Hubby works this weekend, which will be a perfect time to begin some Halloween fun.

Comments

Melinda said…
yes I have seen stuff out too. Noah even bought some CANDY CORN yesterday at K-Mart!
Melissa said…
Looks like fun Angela!
Patty said…
Hard to believe it's that ime of year already. Looks like some nice things, if you're into Halloween.
Recycled Rita said…
OOOOhhh I can't wait to go! I love Martha's halloween stuff! That glitter looks awesome!
karen b...
recycledrita.blogspot.com
Jack and Joann said…
"...the sound of crickets at night and locust by day..." that is a lovely line of writing!

Popular Posts