Halloween Fun

Yesterday Missy and Audrey stopped over to spend Saturday crafting with me. We were determined to make Halloween items.

First, however, we went out to lunch. I treated them to bd Mongolian. I thought Audrey might like watching the "sizzlin" guys cooking her meal on a big round metal wheel. She watched... but decided on her standard lunch - chicken nuggets.

We then traveled across the street to K-Mart. She had seem an advertisement on some outfit that she wanted to wear the first day of school. Alas, she didn't find it. But she did find 2 other outfits and 2 pair of shoes. Hopefully Missy will post those pictures on her blog.

Now... down to the Halloween fun. About 5 years ago I attended a Rubber Stamp Convention in Sharonville. I purchases masses of paper and cards and still have packs of cards never opened. So... I decided to use a pack of cards purchased at that time.

I also used some Martha Stewart vintage Halloween stickers, a couple of Stampin Up Halloween stamps and several clear stamps purchased at Target and Joanne's (I don't know the brand).

I made 7 Halloween cards. Thanks for looking.

Photobucket

These cards were hard to photograph since they kept popping open. I do have a scanner in an upstairs closet that I have never used and need to use for these projects so they will lay flat. But hopefully you can get an idea of what they look like.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Okay... I confess. The retro witch is something Missy stamped for an ATC swap she is part of. I just happened to take it when she wasn't looking and affixed it to my card before she could say anything. So... she had to stamp another one for herself. (hehe)

Photobucket

Hubby's favorite card is the one with the skeleton button attached. He has a thing for skulls and bones. Now I have to search the internet for a swap to participate in as I tend to make more gruesome and gory cards for my friends.

Comments

Patty said…
Looking good. Glad you girls enjoy stamping, I just never got the hang of it. Seems too time consuming and when I would be finished, mine always looked like crap. Although I've only tried it a few times. Just not my cup of tea. Sounds like little Ms Audrey knows how to work her Aunt Angela. Hope you've been feeling ok. Love you
Melissa said…
Your cards turned out really nice!
Melinda said…
the cards are gorgeous Angela...I like the ghost and skeleton one too!

Popular Posts