Look what the Mailman brought me!

I must say that it was a very nice surprise to arrive home from work and have a package waiting for you. A package that had traveled across the United States to land on my doorstep.

The package was from the great state of Washington. I had to open it immediately and WOW... it was a great gift.

Photobucket

Christy (see blog entry of July 30th for the details of the swap) wrote that on July 4th, she walked on this particular beach gathering up items to place in this treasure box. I love her 4 x 4.... a sea maiden made from a clam shell. And the piece of wood which states the name of the swap and the beach she gathered her finds. And the sewing collage of sea treasures.

I love it all.

Thanks so much Christy. I'm taking all my treasures to work tomorrow for show & tell. Perhaps we can be swap partners in the near future... I mean Halloween is fast aproaching.

Comments

Melinda said…
LOOKS COOL....I NEVER HAVE DONE ANY SWAPS...I THINK I SHOULD!
Melissa said…
Looks pretty neat Angela!
Patty said…
Looks great. Now about that partner swapping? LOL

Popular Posts