TGIF

The end to a fantastic week and the weekend promises unheard of weather for this time of year. Perfect summer days, low humidity and breezy ... or at least that's what they are saying.

I found this little guy when I was watering my plants last evening. He's actually the third one I've found this week. However, I've been hearing them buzzing away for several weeks now. As a little girl, their buzzing always reminded me that school and Fall were fast approaching.

Photobucket

I always find these little remnants of a former life a miraculous process. Can you imagine emerging from your skin and being renewed? And then casting a glance at the skeletal remains. Hmmmmmm perhaps we actually do this when our bodies die. What do you think?

Comments

Patty said…
Creepy looking aren't they. Have a good Friday. Love you
Melinda said…
so are you going to use him on a craft project?
Shionge said…
Eeeeewwwwwww.....I am having goose bumps
cool bug...love it. I had a june bug that froze into a great shape and I wanted to preserve it between two pieces of glass with solder. But some one in my house threw it away!
gonna have to find another one...
robin

Popular Posts