Vintage Valentine Swap

I have participated in 3 swaps over at Floxgloves, Fabric and Folly. And I love participating in these swaps.

Ironically... my Vintage Valentine Swap partner was exactly the same partner I had for the Christmas swap. So Hello Nanci!! Nanci's not a blogger yet... but hopefully she make that plunge soon.

Anyway... I'm posting what I sent out to Nanci. Unfortunately I left my camera at work and haven't taken a picture yet of what Nanci got me. I'll update that picture tomorrow.

So... here's the swap basket I made for Nanci:



And you know I just had to get her a box of my favorite chocolate from our local Esther Price store.

Can't wait for the next swap....

Comments

Patty said…
Looks like you sent out a lot of nice things, Ester being the best of the bunch. Melissa got her's mailed out, but so far hasn't heard anything back. I guess Melinda got hers mailed out and received something back. Sounds like it would be fun.
Shionge said…
Is this like an exchange among frends?
Melinda said…
looks like a wonderful basket Angela!
nancijin said…
hi Angela,

I love all my goodies and cant wait to eat the chocolate, you have done a beautiful swap both times and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Hope you like your package.
nanci :)
Melissa said…
Looks like a lot of nice things you sent her! I've mailed mine, and I'm waiting for it arrive, and for me to get my box too!

Popular Posts