My New Friends...


I went to the doctor on Tuesday, having a severe leg cramp in my right leg. The doctor sent me to the ER immediately. After a brief ultrasound and catscan... I was told I had a blood clot in my leg, and a clot in each lung. Yikes... not exactly what I was expecting.... I was hoping for a muscle relaxer injection in my calf.


Actually on Monday's Dr. Oz show, one of the pains he said you should never ignore is a leg pain because of DVT... and now I have DVT.


So I have a new set of friends..... some that will be around for at least 6 months until I get this clotting factor under control.

Comments

Renee said…
Holy cow!! How scarey for you! That's a lot of meds and I sure hope they fix your problem! I will keep you in my prayers and am book marking your blog right now so I can check on you!
Patty said…
Make sure you use them the way the doctor's prescribed. Also take it easy and don't over do standing or walking, unless the dcotor's said to do that.

Popular Posts