Full Cold Moon

The last several months has taken a toll on my mind, body and spirit when I was diagnosed with a blood clot in my leg, and one in each lung. Life as I knew it came to an abrupt stop and I was forced into the land of sick.

Now that I'm aware of my health issues and taking proper precautions with medicines, doctor visits and the never ending bloodwork, I can refocus and move from the land of sick back to the land of the living.

Water is healing... so several images I chose for my moonboard contains water. I also chose blue as that is very soothing for me. My moonboard does contain images of snow that brings the child out in me and the warmth and comfort of home filled with love and light.

And lurking on the moonboard is Julia Child that reminds me to end the word reclaiming my passion for life and love and friends and health.

And it's wonderful to know that this year ends with a full moon and that 2010 will enter under that full moon's brightness. Can you just imagine what 2010 will have in store for us? I can't wait.



Thanks for looking and please stop over to view all the dreamboards at: http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/full-cold-moon-dreamboards

Comments

Patty said…
Very nice Dreamboard. Yes when we have good health we don't realize what we have until we lose it. And sometimes it can really scary. So happy things are going ok for you and you're able to return to work. Make sure you dress warmly. Off to pop some corn for the group. Love you.
vintage wil said…
What a gorgeous piece!!!
Anonymous said…
I'm sending you good thoughts for good health.

Paz

Popular Posts