Full Moon Dreamboards: The Full Worm Moon

Photobucket

1. day115: daffodils, 2. Namaste, 3. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.”, 4. A white rose with nice drops..., 5. Lapis Buddha, 6. Shrivelled faith, 7. From my window, a screen of young maple trees!, 8. Moon watch, 9. Prayer candles

I'm still pondering the dreamboard I've created. I'm definitely pursuing a spiritual journey at the moment and I believe it shows up on this board. I also feel that I'm going through a rebirth, allowing old thoughts and beliefs to die, and allowing something new in. The flowers (dead and alive) symbolizes the rebirth. And the window really tugged at me....although at the moment I'm not sure why. But I know it shall be revealed.

To learn more about the dreamboard, please visit Jamie Ridler Studios

Comments

Jamie Ridler said…
How beautiful. The spiritual definitely shows its presence on your board. The sensual shows up too. There's a great sense of beauty, peace and also, perhaps, of searching.

May all of your dreams come true.
Rochelle said…
Very beautiful and peaceful images. I'm beginning a new spiritual journey also so these images really resonate with me. Maybe the window image is based on the phrase, "window of the soul"?
May the full worm moon bring spiritual light to you! May any grief you feel transform you -- and may you transform your grief into the rebirth of a heart broke open and never closed down!
miracles,
k-
Anonymous said…
Spiritual, indeed. How beautiful, inspiring, and profoundly moving. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to get a glimpse of your visions. Many blessings to you as they unfold... possibility and peace.
Helen said…
What a beautiful dreamboard. Have a wonderful journey and may it be revealed. Here's to your dreams!
Beth Niquette said…
What lovely writing. What beautiful photos.

Popular Posts