March 1, 2010

As we stumble out of February still surrounded by mounds of snow, it's very hard to imagine the little delicate flowers of Spring finding their way to the surface. And yet I know in my being they will appear.

I feel inspired today and filled with hope that Spring will be more enjoyable this year. Or perhaps I'll just appreciate it more having come out of a very long and snowy Winter.

I came across a blog today called 100 Strangers. The premise of this blog is to go up to 100 strangers and ask if you can take their photograph and to learn something about them. Then you post the picture along with what you find out about them. Of course you must ask their permission to post the picture.

So this is a project I would like to start. I'm excited about it and also a little nervous about how people will respond. My hubby also says there are no strangers around me because I'll go out of my way to talk to someone. But asking for a picture is quite personal. I'll keep you posted of my progress. To find out more about this blog, please visit them at http://www.100strangers.com/

But today I'm starting a new project. I'm calling it 365 Days. I'm going to take a photo every day for one year. I like the challenge of doing something for a year, seeing if I can stick to it and to see what my photos will bring. Perhaps you would like to do this to. If so, I'll create a group on flickr. Just let me know.

And lastly I leave you with a collage I created at polyvore. I call this one Dream.

Comments

Popular Posts