Weird Sunday Sightings


It's a rainy coolish Sunday. I spent the morning at a meditation service and a celebatory service at Agape Global Heart. Afterwards we planned for an upcoming event on May 13th as Michael Bernard Beckwith will be giving a talk at the Dayton Convention Center. More about that in a later post.

Anyway... after the service I decided to go to the grocery store. The cupboards are bare and Hubby is having a hard time deciding what to buy these days. So I picked up a few things... and spent $48.00 even. I don't recall ever having spent an even amount at the grocery store. I thought that was weird.

So, on the way home I took Exit 4 off of 675S. And there at the stoplight was the first weird sight. A church van dead, and an SUV facing it, giving it a jump. The van looked old, and I could see how it might have died right there, at a stop light.

I continued on my way, and about 1 mile from that dead church van, there in the lane I was driving in, was a dead SUV with a truck giving it a jump. There were no stop signs near by. How does an SUV just die while you are driving along?

Then I sort of looked side to side, could there be an alien space ship near by, zapping all the electrical juice from specific car batteries? I drove a little faster and began chanting "Jesus love me" just in case the alien's weren't too friendly.

Now I'm at that certain age that I have seen many unusual things in my life, but I can't honestly recall a time seeing two vehicles getting jumped in traffic, parking lots yes.... roadways No.

Comments

Beth Niquette said…
That's a GREAT story!

Popular Posts