Full Strawberry Moon

It's been a crazy few days and I forgot to post my Full Strawberry Moon dreamboard. This dreamboard has me puzzled. Several of the images feature a solitary figure and I think right now on my spiritual journey I do feel alone. And two of the images feature an umbrella in the photo. Perhaps I'm sheltering myself right now before the next lag of my journey. The light of the sun and the light of the candles had me stay my course.

But I do have to ponder this one....

Full Strawberry Moon

1. Urpu, 2. being is bewildering..., 3. Dragon dreams..., 4. Rain drops on the window - This makes a cool water droplet background, 5. Remembrance of Giverny, 6. Cinematic / rain / landscape / umbrella / beautiful / lightroom preset / rose vogue / romantic / water / love, 7. Attaining Enlightenment, 8. The Way of the Lotus, 9. Share Happiness

Comments

Jane said…
I love all of these images, especially the one with the umbrella!

Popular Posts