The Full Cold Moon

This month Jamie Ridler states, "Here we are, sharing our dreams under the last full moon in 2010 – and it is a powerful one! Not only is it the Full Cold Moon today, but it’s also the winter solstice and a lunar eclipse! What an auspicious day for dreaming! Know that as you create and share your dreamboard, you are inviting your heart’s desires to enter your life and planting seeds for the upcoming New Year! As you stand at the edge of 2011, what are you inviting in? What magic are you stirring?"

I'm excited that I've had the opportunity to make a dreamboard under each Moon. And I've been very surprised on the messages I received during this process.

2011 will be a transformational year for me, a rebirth as I continue my spiritual journey filled with light and awareness. I also look forward to achieving health as my body comes back into balance and heals itself. The upcoming year will be magical and at the end of that year I think I'll be sitting in wonderment on what just transpired.

Here's my dreamboard:

Photobucket

If you wish to make a dreamboard or find out more about them, please click on the title above and you will be transferred over to Jamie's blog.

Peace and Love... Merry Christmas

Ang

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1. I was the dreamweaver, 2. Cry Me A River, 3. Christmas snowflake balb, 4. white snow crystal, 5. 2, 6. merry christmas everyone :), 7. I just want to be there when the morning light explodes, 8. The history books forgot about us, 9. Untitled

Comments

Helen said…
Such beautiful, sparkly images! I'm enjoying looking at people's dreamboards as the snow falls in New York.
Angie at Home said…
Thanks Helen... the snow is also falling here in Ohio... and the winds are strong. So nice to be inside where it's warm and the candles are glowing.

Have a very Happy New Year!

Popular Posts