The Day After

....blow you a golden kiss!!
Good Morning my Peeps! So what do you do the day after Christmas? 2/3s of my family are still asleep at 11:48. I awoke with swollen eyes, puffy undereyes and major sinus pressure. I wanted to venture out to the land of Borders and get a White Chocolate Mocha with Peppermint... but it's so cold and windy... don't want to bother.

I have the ham in the oven at a low temp. cooking away. I always enjoyed how my Grandmother C cooked her Christmas ham (6 hours at low temp). Later we will be having Missy Mac and Cheese (Alex will prepare that) and Green Bean casserole (somewhat a classic in middle America) and Gary mentioned he would like scalloped potatoes.

For lunch it will probably be Chinese takeout. We normally do Chinese food on Christmas eve; but since I had made a pasta salad we had that instead. So we must get some Chinese in us this Holiday weekend.

I'm taking Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off. Want to go see "Black Swan" on Monday. Then on Tuesday venturing to the stores as I'm trying to find a silicone snowflake mold which I want to use for candy making. Online stores seem to be sold out or currently out of stock. Hoping one of the local stores might have one shoved back on a shelf.

And the bigger project this upcoming week is to gather enough photos for the year to make a 2010 photo book at Shutterfly or Snapfish.

Have a super day.... I'll post pics of tonight's dinner... and wanted to let you know I found the above picture at flickr in kiwikiss' photostream.

Love and Blessings!

Ang

Comments

Popular Posts