-Minutes


Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. (Author: Patti Digh)


Brilliant sunrises vivid in pinks and yellow; Ares the best little parakeet in the World, unlifting sermons at Agape Global Heart Community; two opportunities to see and hear the Dala Lamai in person... what a rare treat; drinking radioactive iodine and hoping I would not glow at night; the unexpected kindness of my husband; the humor of my son; the love for my family; True Blood - oh my Lord Eric Northman; making bracelets for Noble Circle, the laughter of my friends at lunch; Happy Island on Facebook (okay that's embarrassing); enjoying friendships and blogs on the internet (and you know who you are); moments at the swimming pool with my family; Phase 10 wars; White Chocolate Mocha with 2 pumps of peppermint flavoring at Borders; Sunday mornings when everyone is asleep, enjoying the quiet and just reading or journaling; visits with my Grandmother; taking photographs.... ohhhh my 5 minutes are up..... dang!


Comments

Olivia said…
Great idea, EB. Beautiful! xoO

Popular Posts