– One Word


Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you? (Author: Gwen Bell)

Focus - This was the word I chose on New Year 2010. And I was very focused in January and February. Then health issues begin to pop-up everywhere and by March focus was lost.

The word for the remainder of the year has been "backpaddle". And that hasn't been a good thing for me. So I'll be saying goodbye to that word and all it has meant for me in 2010 as I begin to turn towards 2011.

The word that captures my heart in 2011 will be revealed on New Year's Day... but it will be a good one.
If you would like to join me on this 31-day thought provoking journey, please follow this link: http://www.reverb10.com/december-1/

Comments

Popular Posts