– Try

What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn’t go for it? (Author: Kaileen Elise)

It may seem silly to some, but I want to create an art journal. I've been a silent follower of Suzi Blu and watched her as she has created journals. I've also watched others on "youtube" with their creations.

Deep in my soul I feel the need to create one for myself. Not sure why that need is tugging so hard inside me, but I realize that I can't ignore it's call anymore.

So in 2011; I'm creating an art journal for myself. I'm hoping to find a group or a class that will help me with prompts, techniques etc. and I know that the Universe will answer that call now that I've made it known.

Comments

Olivia said…
I hope you find it EB. I would highly recommend Kate Robertson at: http://queenofcreativity.ning.com/

Kate's group offers safety and the ease and lack of pressure that a beginner needs (IMHO) while at the same time providing inspiration. Kate sort of started out where I was years ago but worked consistently on her art. Thus, I admire her and learn from her a lot!

I wish you---for 2011---an art journal that is an expression of YOU!

xooO

Popular Posts