– Writing

What do you do each day that doesn’t contribute to your writing — and can you eliminate it? (Author: Leo Babauta)

I love to write; I own many journals and pens. Every morning (Monday - Friday) I would write in my journal for at least 30 minutes before starting to work.

And then I got sick and old habits sort of fell by the side as new habits became established. And soon I realized I just didn't feel the same, something was missing.

Writing every day allowed me to get the junk that filled my mind out of there. It's a very creative outlet for me to write and I threw that outlet away for months.

But the routine is getting re-established and I must say it's like welcoming an old friend back into the fold. With arms held opened wide, I embrace the need to write. And I'm sticking to it.

Please find out more about #reverb10 at :
http://www.reverb10.com/december-2-writing/

Comments

Olivia said…
I am glad you are writing again, EB, be it here or in your journal. I am the same. I need it. I don't understand why. It is something good to do for ourselves. Love to you, O

Popular Posts