Tyler Florence - Day 21 of Giving Thanks

I'm very thankful that I discovered Tyler Florence on Food Network.



 I originally found him on a show called "How to Boil Water".  In this program Tyler Florence taught a cooking-challenged co-host, Jack Hourigan, basic cooking techniques and how to make easy main courses, side dishes and desserts.

This is where I got the recipe for Pulled Pork Barbecue which is out of this world and a recipe that so many people have asked me to make.  Along with the pulled pork, he also demonstrated a spicy coleslaw which is a perfect side to the pork.


Then I found him on another TV show called "Food 911".  Now in this program, he would travel to home cooks that had problems making certain recipes.  And he would teach them.  My gosh, I would have loved the opportunity for Tyler to visit me.

And then he published a cookbook which I just had to buy.  It was filled with food that was delicious, interesting and pretty easy.  And the best recipe you could find for blueberry scones with lemon glaze.


And then along came his new program called Tyler's Ultimate.   And I must say this program really showcased Tyler's passion for food.  He inspires you to make the recipes he demonstrates.  Plus you learn so much from him.


From this show I've added lots of recipes to my family meals:   Grainy Mustard Mashed Potatoes, Oven Roasted Turkey Breasts stuffed with leeks and cornbread stuffing, fish and chips that are so yummy, a thick rich lasagna, and a sharp white cheddar mac and cheese topped with bacon.


Now although I have received many yummy recipes from this food genius, my God, he's just gorgeous and sexy. And then he got married, and then he had children and he just got sexier.


Even his milk ad is sexy. And wicked thoughts come to my mind.  I would like to give him milk :::wink::: wink::   But instead I keep buying his cookbooks, I watch all his TV shows and I fantasize.

Oh... and now I love his latest show.... The Great Food Truck Race


Now I want a food truck.  Now I want to become a contestant on this program.  Now I'm thinking about how I'm shooting my video and what type of food truck I would have.  More about that later....


Comments

Popular Posts