December is probably one of my favorite months.  I love the cold, I love the snow, I love the celebrations, I love the candle glow and the lights of the Christmas tree.

So I spent today decorating our tree and fireplace.  And its done, well almost... but just a few little things remain and tomorrow is another day.


Alex allowed me to snap his picture before he left to pick up take-out at China Cottage.  He noticed that I had used our old stockings from when he was a little boy.  This year the stockings will be hung on the bar counter as the fireplace mantle is filled up.


See the stockings wouldn't be able to hang here this year.  


And the snowmen gather near.


My fireplace is at an angle with a built-in bookshelf.  On top of that area is a collection of Santa Claus we have gathered throughout the years.


I hope you had a great day today.... 

Comments

Popular Posts