66 Degrees in January? What?

It's January 29th and it actually hit 66 degrees.  Since the weather went below zero last week, I had weather proofed the windows when I was on vacation.  I used that foam tape and made search I sealed each window thoroughly.  I didn't realize that only 6 days later we would be in the 60's.

And our house got warm.  It was close to 75 degrees.  And I had a hot flash and went to open a window to realize I couldn't open the window.

I was sweating, I was hot and I was ticked I couldn't open the window.  So I turned on the central air instead.

Yeah, I turned on central air in January.  I think that was a first for me.

And I let the air on for about 15 minutes.  The house cooled down and I was happy.



Comments

Jackie said…
This is the craziest weather! It's the same here, Angie...except that we rarely turn our A/C off....until this morning (Thursday.) It is a bit cool this morning, even here in South Georgia, this morning.
Sending you hugs and smiles as we get through this unusual winter. I'm wondering what our summer of 2013 will be like!
Love,
Jackie

Popular Posts