An almost sunny Wednesday



My dark and grey roots are gone.  I'm a happy camper.  I'm so happy that I allowed a picture to be taken without any makeup.  This is rare, very rare.

Since my appointment was at 3:30 and my hair wasn't finished until around 6:00; I picked up supper from the China Cottage.


General Tso's Chicken.  It was yummy.  If you get this at dinner time they give you like an overflowing heap of broccoli (they don't do this at lunch).  The broccoli is very crunchy, just barely steamed.  I don't understand why they do this.  However, Hubby loves that broccoli.  Here is what his plate looks like.


And that's just his broccoli that came with his meal.  He proceeded to eat my broccoli too.

No big plans today.  My closet and dresser drawers were cleaned out on Sunday when we didn't have any internet.  Kumiko's family is sick right now, so I might not be able to go visit her and baby Brielle [I'm trying to avoid sick people].  It's still very cold here.  I'm actually looking forward to Spring.

Hope you have a super day!

Comments

Melinda said…
the chicken and rice looks good!

Popular Posts