Brielle Momoko Randall

Today I went to the hospital to see Kumiko's baby girl.  I must say she is simply adorable.  She slept almost the entire time I was there.  And I took both my cameras only to discover that the battery for the Canon camera was in the battery charger at home and my Nikon had not even a 1/3 battery life.  I couldn't believe it.  So I could only snap a few pics.  But I'll go back tomorrow and take some more.

Here she is Brielle Momoko Randall:  She was born 1/11/13 at 1:30.  She weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces and was 20 inches long.  She came out hand first....








Comments

Jackie said…
She's beauuuuuutiful!
I clicked on the video right away...and watched that sweet shugar baby as she moved and sneezed...and just want to hug her. Thank you for including a video of her. Aren't babies a precious gift from God!
Congratulations to the proud families!!
Hugs and love,
Jackie
Patty said…
Baby's are always so precious when this size, but then they grow. LOL

Popular Posts