Goodbye Christmas Tree

The Christmas tree came down today and all those holiday memories tucked away for another year.


This year I decided to separate the ornaments.  I put all the ball ornaments (the ones that need to go on the tree first) in their own container.  Last year I had all the ornaments together and it took me forever to dig out the ones I wanted to use.


It's always sad to me when the tree comes down.  My hubby is always happy when it comes down.


I was going to keep out all the snowmen stuff until Spring; but Hubby just looked at me like I was crazy and since he was the one volunteering by mucking through all the snow to get to the storage unit to bring the storage bins in and then back out to the shed; well I just packed them up too.


Goodbye 2012 Christmas Tree.... 

Comments

Patty said…
I think most men are happy when the tree comes down.

Popular Posts