Happy Monday ---

It's finally Monday.  The AT&T technician arrived at 1:00 p.m. and fixed the problem (new receiver).  He was so cute and courteous and very knowledgeable.

I went to the dentist in the morning.  I was alarmed to discover that the crown on my tooth needs to be replaced.  And my insurance only covers 50% of a crown every 8 years.  And this crown was placed on that tooth in April 2010.  And the new crown will cost $985.00.  So I immediately called my old dentist and said "hey my first crown lasted 17 years.  Your crown hasn't even lasted 3 years and I'm not paying for a new one".  So I go back to him on Thursday and he will see what he can do.  Hello... you will put a new one on at your expense.

My new dentist said that I can't wait to get this fixed.  I have a cavity on that tooth, under the crown.  This crown has never fit right; I'm always getting food stuck .  Ugh...   I would just tell them to pull it, but it the 4th tooth back from my front tooth and I think you might see a large gap when I smile.  My new dentist freaked me out saying I need it taken care of immediately before it's too far gone to save.  He talked about a tooth implant.  No way is a screw going into my bone to anchor a fake tooth.  Old dentist needs to fix it.

Okay onto brighter thoughts....

Gary, Alex and I did go to the Chophouse on Saturday.  We had a nice lunch.  They both got rib-eyes and I chose the 6 oz filet.  My steak was so tender it almost melted in your mouth.  Not sure why I didn't snap a picture of the food.  I guess I was enjoying it so much.  I had shrimp scampi on top of my filet with this intense garlic butter.  WOW... I need to learn how to make that butter.  It was amazing.

I did take a picture of the men in my life as we were getting ready to leave.  I was sitting down.  I probably should have stood up because the pic is at a weird angle.  Also; my flash is too bright for Alex so he always tries to close his eyes.


One day I'll post about seeing 444 everywhere.  I mean everywhere.  But recently I've been seeing 555.  And on Saturday... look what I saw again.


Yes, the tax was 5.55.  I need to look up this number stuff.  Supposedly they are angel numbers (though he figures this stuff out?).


Comments

Jackie said…
I'm so sorry about your tooth.
I'm with you, Angie. I would absolutely demand something to be done (at no charge) from the dentist who put the crown in. I'm sure that the original crown wasn't "free"...and it definitely should have lasted longer.
You go girl!
Also, glad to read that you had a nice night out with your guys. The menu was mouth watering...and I smiled at the sales tax figures.
Go figure...seeing those 555's.
Let me know if you get a good recipe for garlic butter. Share, please!
:))
Hugs and smiles to you, Angie...
Jackie
Patty said…
Yes, that tooth should be free of charge and fixed so food DOESN'T get under or in the gaps.

That was a large dinner bill, $85.55, that's half a weeks supply of groceries for four. LOL But hey, if you enjoy it and can afford it, why not.

I'm also glad you weren't in that white out. Becky and I were coming back from Panera (sp) Bread with bagels but we got home around 9 am or so and we were also going in the opposite direction, which was good. It's amazing that only one person was killed in the two pile ups. Love you

Popular Posts