Valentine's Mantel & Tree

I like to decorate my mantel for upcoming holidays and seasonal changes.   I think this drives my Hubby crazy but I enjoy doing this.


And that little champagne tree I found at Kohl's after Christmas is just perfect for my fireplace ledge.  Our fireplace is at a weird angle so it's hard to try to figure out how to arrange stuff.


And it appear that others like to decorate their mantles too. I recently found a blog article about 65 Valentine's Day Mantels .  I hope you enjoy the link.  There are a lot of creative ideas there.

Comments

Jackie said…
This is so pretty; it could be in a magazine, for sure!
Lovely...
Melinda said…
that link is awesome!
Patty said…
Nice display. Also all the other Mantels looked very nice, some more then others, but still nice.

Popular Posts