Autumn Countdown

It's been chilly here in the evenings.  It's dark around 7:00 pm.  My autumnal candles have taken residence in available nooks and crannies.  Glorious Fall is here.

This year I'm so hyped up for Autumn.  I'm going to enjoy as many fallish moments as I can.  These items I have crossed off my list:

  1. Caramel Apple
  2. Trip to Bath & Body and purchasing new Autumn Candles
  3. Halloween Tree - up and so pretty
  4. Pumpkin Spice Latte - Starbucks
  5. Outside Lights on the Balcony
I still want to do these things before the end of October.
  1. Carve a Pumpkin
  2. Make popcorn balls (actually coax my Hubby into making popcorn balls)
  3. Start my 365 Photo Project
  4. Make my son a Libby Pumpkin Roll cake.
  5. Make treat bags for co-workers
  6. Go watch "Crimson Peak" and freak myself out.
  7. Make a Day of the Dead Sugar Skull at the Cake Shop (someone else needs to sign up or they will cancel the class).
  8. Walking Dead -- October 11th -- oh yeah -- my favorite TV show returns.
  9. And order a fallish blanket and I found the perfect one over on West Elm:



What do you like to do in October?  Please let me know.....

Comments

Popular Posts