Horoscope for a Gemini


In the land of blogging, I bumped into this website: http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/ Naturally, I had to check out my Gemini horoscope... and here it is:

In 1958 Chinese dictator Mao Zedong declared sparrows to be enemies of the state. Because their diet included farmers' crops, he said, they were a threat that had to be eliminated. Under his orders, the Chinese people spent 72 consecutive hours scaring the birds with loud noises, preventing them from landing and causing hundreds of thousands to die from exhaustion.

An unforeseen consequence arose later, though, when there was a population explosion among the insects that the dead sparrows would have eaten. Plagues of grain-devouring bugs swept the countryside, leading to mass starvation among the human population.

The moral of the story, as far as you're concerned: Learn to tolerate and even love a mild pest that has redeeming qualities and whose influence keeps away a truly noxious pest.

The weird thing about this horoscope is that I am plagued daily Monday - Friday with a pest at work. The self-control that I have to use around this person can really wear me out by the end of the week. I can tolerate the pest... WOW... I'm pretty sure loving it... is beyond my control. But I'll give this horoscope some thought.

Comments

Popular Posts