Kung Pao Chicken and BlowJobs

So I get a call from Angie. She whispers in my ear, "whacha doing for lunch". I replied, "eating my South Beach Diet Kung Pao Chicken". She asked me if I could eat my lunch down in the Commercial conference room... as she and Tina had a little project... and they needed my assistance.

Well... turns out it was Lisa's 40th birthday party. They had over 200 balloons and they needed help in getting them blown. Unfortunately... they didn't think about getting any of those balloon blowers... so there we were... blowing, and blowing, and blowing.

From time to time... one of us would have to stop blowing, put our head between our legs, due to the severe dizziness we were experiencing. We also tried to eat lunch after every 4 to 5 balloons blown... and well... let's just say that if a balloon popped... who knows what might come flying out of it.

After about an hour... someone on the floor said "ohhh... I have a balloon blow-up thingy"... WTF??? Anyway... we eventually got it done... and it really looked nice.


Happy Birthday Lisa!


Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW...that is a lot of balloons!

Popular Posts