Maude & Mozart's December Challenge

In December as I was visiting some of my favorite blogs, I stumbled on a challenge at Maude and Mozart's blog. Laura's blog can be found at http://maudeandmozart.blogspot.com/. Basically the first five people that responded to the challenge by posting the challenge to their blog would win a piece of art from the host.

Laura presented me with a CD with songs that she chose for me based on a few questions she asked me. I must say I simply love the CD... especially the two songs by Doris Day and Bette Midler's version of Tenderly.

Thanks so much for making this CD for me... and as a thank you back... I'll be sending you some "art" I created today just for you.

Comments

Melissa said…
I wish I had your talent at making cards, I just don't have the patience.
Melinda said…
yeah you are good angela....well...at pretty much ANYTHING you do.

I got my CD from her too.....I need to send her something I guess as a thankyou as well!

Popular Posts