Tuesday

Hubby has to work tonight. Alex is upstairs playing on his computer. He's still very sore from his adventures in using a compass in a wooded area yesterday at school. I guess his group ran across a few challenges when trying to find their way back. And seemed to cover the same area 5 times before they realized they might be going in a circle.

It's hard to believe the school year is almost over. I swear each year that Alex gains, flies faster away for me.

Also very hard to believe my birthday is next Friday.... and I'm going to be 51. I mean.. on that Hill called Life.... I'm believe I'm heading downwards.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Off to watch "Venus". Peter O'Toole was nominated for an oscar for his portrayal of a dirty old man..... and I've heard good reviews about this film. It's a short one.... and Woohoo.... tomorrow... the finale of LOST.......... dang... that show just has me confused.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, it is all downhill from here and when you get close to the end of the hill, you can count the years left on one hand or two.

I laughed outloud that Alex and his gang were going in circles. I know lots of Army guys who did the same thing.

Glad he is home, safe and sound.

Love you all.
Melinda said…
time......seems to be on a lot of people's minds lately!

love you!

Popular Posts