She Sells Seashells by the Seashore

I am participating in a 4 x 4 Swap that Danielle from the Vintage Dragonfly is putting on. Our entries have to be sent out on Monday, June 11th. Therefore, I was putting on the finishing touches today.

Below is my entry:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm sort of worried about the seashells sticking. I used an industrial strength glue...and hopefully it will be able to withstand the Postal Service.

I'll post the 4 x 4 I received. Mine arrived on Saturday... and it is pretty amazing.

Now I have to clean up my crafting mess.

Comments

Melinda said…
very nice Angela. Did you see those links on Ebay for scrapbook pages someone made that sold for over 750.00 EACH?????

YOU should be rethinking what all you are doing! SELL SELL SELL! I bet you could make a bundle!

Popular Posts