Saturday Crafting with Melissa & Audrey

Melissa and Audrey came over to spend the day with me. Melissa wanted to work on a gift for a friend, and I wanted to complete some card swaps I'm in.

We started off good, broke for lunch and came back to get serious. We made a vow to keep our work area clean. But alas, Hubby grabbed the camera and took this picture of what he encountered when he came downstairs around dinner time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'll let Melissa post pictures of the items she was working on. I am participating in two upcoming swaps. The first is a Celebration of Autumn. I had to make 6 greeting cards that displayed the colors of Fall.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The background papers are from the Fall pack at Joanne's. The font I found somewhere on the internet. It's called Hurry Up... which is how Audrey likes to craft.

The second swap is Artist Trading Cards with an October theme. Of course, I chose Halloween.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well off to clean up "the mess". Later!!

Comments

Melissa said…
I really like the way the witch ATC turned out, as well as the cards Angela.

Popular Posts