Thursdays.... A Day before Friday

Well.... it finally arrived. Yes... the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree... and I can't be more excited about it. Tomorrow night I'm picking up a blue blanket to wrap around the base... but I just had to give you a peek of it right at this very moment.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I will have to take a pic of the box it came in which was at least 4 times bigger than the tree.

Anyway... there are 12 days before Christmas... and I'm still working on my Christmas cards. Instead of distressing my card fronts one at a time... I decided it would be quicker to do it a page at a time. I'm doing my cards in shades of pink and green.... lots of distressing, shimmers, and painting.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tomorrow night they will be cut out and mounted on cardstock... and the people without bows will be wearing a party hat.... but I love this vintage family.

Now... if you want to meet a Master in the world of distressing... you must and I mean you must click over to this blog NOW: Tim Holtz

Tim gives clear and concise instructions, great photos to match up with what he is doing... I mean... I swear I think I can learn how to do a lot of these things. And... I see there is a new 3 hour DVD filled with how-tos... I'm practically orgasmic. What a perfect little stocking stuffer to all those good little crafters in your life.

Later peeps... 2 Fingers Out

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

Merisi said…
That family is so fun to watch! Cute outfits you are dressing them up with. :-))
Can you believe it, it's snowing in Vienna too!
Melinda said…
the tree is cute.......very minimal!

Popular Posts