A Midnight Night Cap

Last week we had a flood in our pantry and hallway. After 5 days they finally found the culprit. A hose in the dishwasher cracked opened.

The pantry was dismantled... and I discovered 2 bottles of Tequila and a bottle of Triple Sec. Hmmmm.... the weather might only be 30 degrees F outside...so... nothing like a little frozen Margarita to warm you up.

I bought the Cuisinart Icecream Maker from Williams-Sonoma 2 years ago. I think during that time I've only make icecream once. I do make frozen yogurt from time to time and also sorbet. However... we do love using it for frozen margarita. In about 20 minutes... this is what you have.

Photobucket

I'm trying a new ready-made limeade that I found in the dairy case last night. Unfortunately I forgot to pick up some limes in our to zest. However... after drinking one of these... my tummy is getting sort of warm. I think I'll be going to bed real soon.


Photobucket

Comments

Melissa said…
That looks very yummy but without all that salt...yuck!
dianna said…
mmm....
yes please*!*

Is Flickr still giving you problems? I wasn't sure if that last email I sent out made sense or not ~ let me know.

LOVE your card lady*!*

Popular Posts