The Third Monday of 2008

We are off work today from the Bank, however, we had the opportunity to go in for a special project. Unfortunately the computer was being upgraded... and we couldn't work. I was looking forward to 2 1/2 times my pay.

However, I was able to almost complete the Mother's Day album that I started Saturday morning. The pictures are from last year... and I found some Basic Grey paper that I thought would work well with the pictures.

Here's a few pages.... although I took the photos why the layouts are still in the protective pages... so there is reflection.

Photobucket

The cover sheet. This album is actually one I'm going to keep. I usually make albums for others.

Photobucket

My niece and nephew using my son, Alex, as a jungle jim.

Photobucket

My baby sister Melissa (http://downacobblestonepath.blogspot.com).

I will finish tonight. Now I have to decide what I'm making for dinner.

Comments

Melissa said…
The album looks really nice Angela! I like Basic Grey paper...
Melinda said…
looks great!

Popular Posts