Tom Cruise - Alien or Actor??? You Decide

I've enjoyed some of Tom Cruise's movies. But his appearance on Oprah, jumping up and down off his chair, as he claimed he was just giddy in love over Katie... kind of turned me off of him. And then there is his Scientology dogma that is sort of creepy. I mean... it's like you suddenly realize here's a person that would gladly stand in line for Jim Jones glass of kool-aid, the last drink you'll ever need.

Anyway.... if you want to get freaked out... you need to take a trip over to gawker.com to watch this video that the Scientology group is trying to suppress. Here's the link... and then let me know what you think?

http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise-indoctrination-video-scientology-tried-to-suppress

Comments

Melissa said…
Yeah....I watched the video. He turned me off years ago with the whole post partum depression comments. I've never watched any of his movies since then.
david mcmahon said…
Came here from Melissa's blog. I'm also a big fan of your Dad's photography and your Mum and I share a birthday!! I've been following the Cruise story very closely this past week!!
Melinda said…
YEAH this was bizarre at its best!
Patty said…
I never did care much for him. I don't think I've ever seen a movie with him in it that I liked. To me after watching about half of the video, I couldn't see where he said anything worth well then.

Popular Posts