A Hula Dance from the Boys

Don't send a lame Starring You! eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!

Comments

Melissa said…
Oh my Gosh...that's too funny! Gary's body was so funny...
Patty said…
Ha!Ha!, your Dad thought that was actually their chest and stomach. I told him, no you picked the bodies and just added their heads. He watched it until Alex's body was picking at the navel and he left. Ha!Ha!, you know how your Dad is about navels. Chris had sent an e-mail yesterday showing one Brittney did of Chris, Laurie and Justin break dancing, did you see it? I told Chris I would like to see him break dance.
Angie at Home said…
No... I haven't seen the one of them break dancing
Melinda said…
hahaha..this was hilarious. I have not seen that one of Chris either....I would like to as well!
Melinda said…
yeah the navel thing bothered me too!

Popular Posts