Monday in my World

I got to work right around 8:00 a.m. Obama supporters were lined out and around the building trying to get tickets for tonight's appearance at the Nutter Center. I nudged my way through the crowd... and finally got on an elevator to take me to my floor.

Spent 3 hours studying for my Investment test. Then I went to lunch. The afternoon was spent shadowing my investment partner.

When I arrived home, it was still so light outside. Here is a little bush beside my front door. The icicles on the roofline are melting down on the shrubbery.

Photobucket

Tonight I tried a new recipe from Rachael Ray's website. It was called Sliced Chicken with Chunky Mushroom Gravy. I had regular mushrooms instead of cremini, but Gary loved it, I did too. Boychild didn't seemed too impressed. I also roasted potatoes wedges... which he enjoyed.

Photobucket

If you're interested in the recipe, please cut and paste this link: http://www.rachaelraymag.com/recipes/30-minute-meals/sliced-chicken-with-chunky-mushroom-gravy/article.html

And below is an 8 x 10 canvas that I painted last night. I used some metallic paints and some shimmers (paint glue with glitter). Sometime this week, I want to try a spackle transfer on the canvas... so I'll keep you posted.

Photobucket

Off to watch Oprah and then "Martian Child"... and the remainder of the evening will be spent studying. Gosh... it's only 7:09 PM....

Comments

Melissa said…
The icicle picture is cool looking. The recipe sounds and looks good, and welcome to my world of studying at night!
Melinda said…
looks yummy!
Anonymous said…
Painting. That surprised me. It looks good too.

Popular Posts