Week 8 - A Deck of Me 2008

For Week 8 the prompt was: If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be and why?

Of course, there are several people that I would like to see what their life is like: Martha Stewart, Oprah Winfrey, Mother Theresa (well before she died), Ansel Adams, Georgia O'Keefe, etc.... but I decided on Isaac Mizrahi... because there is just something about him that I love. He has such an enthusiasm on living. Oh... and now he even has a blog. That's the link to his website... http://www.isaacmizrahiny.com/ and then on the lower right, you can click on his blog.

Anyway.... here's my entry:

Photobucket

Comments

Patty said…
I guess I don't get around much, I don't know this person. I also tried clicking, but it only took me to photobucket. Looks like Melissa is also crafting this week-end. She has been working on her cards to.

The Noble Circle's Luncheon went ok yesterday. Thank goodness the roads were clear, the worse spot was picking up Margaret's Mom, Becky couldn't get up her drive, so Jean walked down, they had some new steps put in last year along their drive way, the nice big kind, that almost look like a sections of a sidewalk, and she had it all cleared off.

I have a turkey breast in the oven,it was the free one I got from honeysuckle, I was planning on Melinda and Noah coming today and had thawed it out, but since he's sick, they will come another time. I figured I would go ahead and roast it, and then freeze the left overs.

You guys keep warm. Love you
Angie at Home said…
I put the link in so you can manually cut and paste it.

Yeah... little Noah looks like he doesn't feel very well.
Melinda said…
Now this surprised me...haha
Patty said…
Well DUH, I don't remember seeing the link the first time, so of course I went to the right hand corner of the photo and it took me to your album. Now I'll go check him out.

Popular Posts