The Weekend!

Audrey came over yesterday while her Mother took a test at Sinclair College testing center. Although I had planned for Audrey to make a little Valentine banner for her Mother, she decided she wasn't in the mood to craft.

So as she played online, I finished a canvas college I've been working on.

Photobucket

When Missy returned from the testing center, Audrey, Melissa and I went to lunch at China Cottage, and then hit Hobby Lobby store.

I would like to introduce you to the new matey.... Audrey, the one-eyed girlicious pirate:

Photobucket

Comments

Melissa said…
Your canvas collage turned out very pretty. Audrey is still wearing the pirate hat....yikes....
Anonymous said…
Hi: I came here from Melissa's blog. I love how you are all so creative and talented. I like your canvas collage. Very nice!

Paz
Melinda said…
LOVE THE NEW CANVAS COLLAGE!
Patty said…
Looks like Audrey was having a great time.

Popular Posts