When I arrived home.....

When I arrived home tonight, the first thing I saw was a little sign on Shimmer's tank.

Photobucket

And this is what Shimmer left me:

Photobucket

Then as I turned the corner, I saw more roses on an end table:

Photobucket

Then when I came into the kitchen... on the table were a dozen beautiful red roses and a gold box of Esther Price candy... (cashew caramels).

Photobucket

Photobucket

And hubby is making Planet Hollywood Captain Crunch chicken (we ate out last night at PF Changs). Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Valentine's Day is sort of nice.

Comments

Patty said…
WOW! You made out like a bandit. Good thing Shimmer has some money. I didn't know they had cashew carmels, is that a new one? And what did you get Gary? Or shouldn't I ask? No Mack doesn't live here, he's visiting again until Monday when the girls get back from the Diamond Mine in Ark. Thanks for the Valentine. Love you
Melissa said…
Gee..your not spoiled or anything are you? I got no flowers..no candy....and I had to fix my own dinner! I did get Audrey some candy and a little toy. She got your Valentine today.
Melinda said…
haha...yeah....spoiled rotten
Anonymous said…
Really nice looking photos too in addition to the good things.

Popular Posts