Friday ---- The snow is falling!

I left work today at 3:00. The snow was blowing hard. However, the snow was dense with teeny tiny flakes. This picture is of the building right across the street from where I work.

Photobucket

A few shots around the house. They said we might have blizzard-like conditions tonight with the drifting and blowing. Hubby is out to the grocery store to pick up some essentials and well all those snacky things that you need when you are snowbound.

Photobucket

But.... I need my eyebrows waxed and have an appointment for that to be done at 9:30 a.m. They are calling for 10 to 12 inches of snow. YIKES.... I might have to find the tweezers.

Photobucket

Comments

Melissa said…
I left work early to take Audrey to the doctor, she doesn't have any kind of infections, just something viral but at least she's not contagious. She's still complaining of achy legs, a sore throat and just being plain old tired.

We were home by 3:00 or so. There's blizzard warnings out...it's crazy.
Melinda said…
yeah Angela stay home where it is safe and warm.......tweeze away....

audrey pop art is cool

Popular Posts