A New Collage

I'm participating in two Easter swaps. And considering that Easter is almost here, I had to get this item completed tonight so it can go out in the mail tomorrow.

One of the swaps I'm in is a Secret Sister Swap over at Papercraft Magazines. My secret sister lives in Hawaii.... and I'm putting together an Easter baggy of goodies for her crafting needs. And naturally I'm sending an Esther Price Chocolate Easter Bunny.

I also signed up for an Easter Basket Swap at Bella Enchanted: http://bella-enchanted.blogspot.com/ My swap partner and I have exchanged a few emails and I'm excited about sending her basket off to her (of course I can post the picture of the basket of goodies until she receives it).

However, I can post a canvas collage I just finished up. I wanted to do something for Spring... but not necessarily an Easter Bunny. This canvas started out a bright chick yellow, but I toned it down to a more Tuscany look (actually I would love this color on my bedroom walls). After completing it... now I think it might look more fallish than springish... but at least the Robin is singing.

Photobucket

Actually now that I look at it... the bird is a Sparrow and not a Robin.

Comments

Melissa said…
This is really nice Angela. I'll have to check out the secret sister swap at Papercrafts magazine.

Popular Posts